Do you have a great story to pitch? We are looking for talented contributors like you who have got unique ideas with quirky twists to share.
Benefits of Writing for TVInternetCustomers
TVInternetCustomers’s guest posting opportunity is for every individual who knows how to use the power of words for building their brand. We like working with real people, no agencies, please. Writing for us is a great opportunity for exposure and making your voice heard as our blog gets around 100,000 visitors in a month!
We Are Very Picky!
We are picky when it comes to the topics we cover. Before you send your pitch, make sure your exceptional piece of content fits what our blog covers.
Topics we accept
- Industry News
Topics we don’t accept
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
What We are Looking For
- Don’t just pitch the idea to us. We only accept topics with a detailed outline or a rough draft.
- We accept original, informative, creative, and useful blogs. While pitching us an article, do tell us how it fits our audience.
- TVInternetCustomers accepts posts that are at least 1000 words long.
- Link to all the studies, research, sources, and medical/health facts must be mentioned in the posts. But refrain from excessive linking. In general, keep the count of the external links to 5 (this can be changed).
- We do not publish pieces that are promotional in nature and endorse medication or supplements.
- We only accept pieces that are relevant to our core topics. Explicit, vulgar, and inappropriate content is not acceptable whatsoever.
- We do not accept “do-follow” or other call-to-action link, nor do we guarantee backlinks of a specific type. Do not try to force backlink or hide it in the content. Our editorial team is very clever. Trust us, such backlinks won’t get through.
- Once we accept your pitch and receive the blog, it might take a few days for our editorial team to review the blog before publishing. We reserve the right to edit your submission.
- Once your blog is published with TVInternetCustomers, you cannot publish it elsewhere, including your own blog.
- We respond to pitches on first come and first serve basis. Hence, it might take a few days for us to get back to you. We advise you to wait patiently.
- We receive hundreds of submissions per month. If it has been more than a month and you haven’t heard from us that means your submission didn’t make it through. You may try again with another idea.
Note: These will be sponsored posts and we do not pay for any articles published on our site.
Ready to write? Send us your pitch with an impressive description using the form below, a few samples of your previous articles. If we are moved by your pitch, we’ll get in touch to discuss the next steps.