If you’re into blogging or you want to maintain a high-quality business website, then WordPress is the perfect content management system you can use. If you are new to Website development then here are things you should know before creating a website.
Millions of netizens around the globe are currently taking advantage of this amazing tool, and here are the top ten reasons why you’re going to love WordPress.
- The website you’re running will function smoothly, and it’s very easy to check if you need updates and other maintenance tasks. If a hacking problem happens or a glitch suddenly appears, many people are willing to help you.
- Bringing more traffic to your site won’t be a hassle because WordPress is SEO-friendly. Search engines like Google will easily rank your site.
- WordPress is free, giving you more freedom to explore and create. There are plenty of free themes and plugins so that you can continuously improve your website without breaking the bank. There are also paid options, but the free stuff is very high-quality, and it depends on you if you want to purchase extra plugins and themes.
- Creating the look and feel of your website is easy, thanks to the various design options available. With a few clicks, you can change your site’s layout and overall theme without having to hire professional web designers.
- Remember the days when you need to go through a complicated installation process when using a computer program? WordPress has a one-click installation process that makes it very easy for newbies on the internet to set up their website in record time.
- Expanding your site is very convenient. When you want to turn your 6-page internet shop into a full department store, all you have to do is follow the simple steps WordPress had designed for its users.
- Viruses and annoying hackers can be a major pain in the butt when you’re trying to run a business website or blog. WordPress can easily keep the security in top-notch condition because of the free plugins that can add superior security features to your site.
- Through WordCamps, users can easily interact with each other and give useful hints and advice on how to solve various troubles when it comes to running your website. The WordPress community has thousands of people who can assist you if you get stuck trying to solve a particular website problem.
- Another plus is the support forum at WordPress.org, with plenty of staff on standby to help out when you run into trouble in cyberspace.
- Smartphones and laptops are essential tools when running an online business. WordPress has made it easier for everybody to go mobile with their websites, thanks to the different responsive themes available.
Reading Suggestion: Cox Gigablast
There you have it, the top ten reasons why you’ll love WordPress. Although many big brands use WordPress as a CMS. Here are 35 brands that use WordPress as a CMS. Remember that just because it’s free, it doesn’t mean it’s of low quality. People all over the world have turned to Bluehost WordPress hosting for their website maintenance needs, and every day their numbers are growing.