Online streaming services have replaced traditional cable TV in many American households. There are so many options like Disney Plus, Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon Prime, etc. And all of them offer an exceptional variety of content that is fit for all ages. Whether you like sports, drama, suspense thrillers, or romantic comedies. You are likely to find your content of choice with online streaming. Moreover, they are convenient super-fast internet connections like Cox Gigablast allow for an uninterrupted experience.
However, some people can still hesitate in cutting the cord. Cable TV connections are still pretty popular even with online streaming options. Moreover, some people simply prefer offline entertainment and would like to cancel Disney Plus subscription just after the first month. If you are also one of those people, you have come to the right place. This article will talk about different ways for cancelling your subscription without paying extra fees.
Table of Contents
Easiest Ways to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription
The provider doesn’t make canceling your subscription difficult. There are some easy methods that you can use to cancel Disney Plus account. But it is advised to always use a laptop or computer for the cancellation process so that you can pay attention. Smartphones have smaller screens and you don’t want to miss out on any important information.
Moreover, the cancellation process can depend upon how you subscribed to the service in the first place. For instance, if you use Cox bill pay for Disney Plus subscription payment the method to cancel is different. You will have to go to the provider’s website instead of the streaming service.
Cancel Disney Plus Account Directly
Most people sign in to the official Disney Plus website directly. Therefore, when you cancel, you will have to go to the official website. Direct subscribers can follow these steps to cancel their Disney Plus subscription:
- Open any browser on your laptop.
- Go to the Disney streaming official website.
- Sign in to the account that you want to cancel.
- Click on the Profile tab after selecting the correct avatar from the list.
- Go to the Account tab.
- Scroll to find Billing Details.
- Click on Cancel Subscription and then Confirm.
- Wait for the official email to verify your account cancellation.
Cancel Disney Plus With Google PlayStore
Some subscribers can get the service through Google as well. If you are one of them, follow these steps to cancel Disney Plus subscription.
- Go to the PlayStore.
- Log in to the Google account linked to your Disney subscription.
- Go to Menu.
- Click on Account.
- Go to the Subscriptions tab.
- Choose the Disney Plus app from the list.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
- Choose a reason for your cancellation and then press Confirm.
Cancel Your Service Through Roku
You might have subscribed to the service through the Roku website. The process is similar to when you want to cancel Netflix subscription from Roku. Here is what you need to do:
- Launch the official Roku website.
- Log in with the right account details.
- Click on the profile that you want to cancel your subscription for.
- Go to the Account section.
- Find Manage My Subscriptions.
- Choose Disney Plus from the list of active subscriptions.
- Click on Cancel subscription and then press Confirm.
You may have to choose a reason for your cancellation but it is optional and you can skip this step. Afterward, you will get a confirmation email on your account.
Cancel Disney Plus on Amazon
There are many ways to subscribe to Disney Plus. For instance, you can use your internet service provider to get a subscription. You can pay for it straight through your Windstream bill pay. Another way to subscribe is through your Amazon Pay account. And here is how you can cancel through Amazon:
- Go to the official Amazon website.
- Login to your account.
- Go to the Account section from the Homepage.
- Check the subscription plans linked with your account.
- Find and choose Disney Plus.
- Go to Billing Details.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
- Press Confirm.
- Fill in the form if you want to tell the provider why you are canceling the service.
Pro Tip: Make sure that you log in to the same account that is linked with your Disney Plus subscription. If you log in to the wrong account you won’t see Disney in your active subscription list. Or you may end up canceling the wrong account.
After you are finished, the provider will send you a final email confirming your cancellation of service. This is a formality and you don’t need to respond to the email. However, you should get in touch with relevant customer service if you don’t receive an email.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to cancel the Disney plus subscription?
Follow the steps from the above headings based on how you subscribed to the service in the first place.
How to cancel my Disney plus account?
The cancellation process can differ based on how you subscribed to the service in the first place.