Everyone wants access to quality entertainment. After all, it is one thing that people need the most at the end of a tiring day. Luckily, there is a premium channel called Starz that offers engaging content. Owned by Lions Gate Entertainment, this is a channel where you can enjoy theatrically released movies along with original series.
Since the channel has gained significant popularity, it is offered as an add-on by almost all the major cable providers. However, not everyone wants it. Hence, they unsubscribe from Starz. Their reason for doing this can be different. For instance, people think about ditching the channel simply because they don’t want to pay extra. If you want to get rid of the channel as well, keep reading!
A Brief Overview About Starz
Starz is a premium channel that offers an impressive library of shows and films. But it is a bit costly. You have to note here that the price of this channel varies from provider to provider. Since Starz is provided as an add-on, Lions Gate Entertainment decided to offer a free trial to the people. This is an excellent step taken by the company.
So, how long is the trial period, you wonder? It’s 30 days! If you are getting the service via Amazon, you will get seven additional days. You can cancel the service when your trial period is about to expire. And you won’t be charged a penny for it! This means that you can enjoy the channel for a month and then ditch it if you don’t feel like paying for it.
Ways to Unsubscribe from Starz
If you have been thinking about how to unsubscribe from Starz, this section is going to end your curiosity. There are many ways via which you can ditch the service. Let’s have a look at them:
As long as you have a decent internet connection, such as Cox Gigablast, you can easily unsubscribe from Starz. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps below:
- Open your web browser and go to the Starz website.
- Now click Have Starz.
- You can now press Starz Streaming.
- A page will open that will ask for your credentials. Enter them to proceed further.
- Look at the upper right corner and find Settings.
- Once located, click the option.
- Hit Subscription and then tap Cancel My Subscription.
- You will now see a few steps that you will need to follow to confirm your cancellation.
Connect with the Provider
This is one of the easiest ways to cancel your subscription. You just have to reach out to the provider and tell them that you no longer need Starz. There are multiple ways via which you can connect with your provider. One of them is by dialing their number. If you are unsure about the contact details, refer to your monthly Cox bill pay form. You will find the number there.
Email Your Provider
If you don’t want to call the provider, try emailing them. However, for this, you will require their email address. You can search for this information on your provider’s contact us page. So, visit their website, find the necessary details, and then send them an email requesting the company to cancel the service.
Yes, you can cancel the subscription on Amazon. But how to unsubscribe from Starz on Amazon? Well, it’s a simple process. Just follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and visit the official site of Amazon.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Look at the upper right area and find Account & Lists.
- Scroll down till you find Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Tap on Prime Video Channels.
- Find Starz and then select Cancel Channel.
- Once you do that, you will come across three options. Simply hit Cancel My Subscription.
- Starz will now ask the reason for canceling. Select any of the options that it provides.
And voila! You have successfully unsubscribed from Starz.
Follow these steps on how to unsubscribe from Starz app: You can do this on both Android and iOS
- Launch the web browser and visit the Starz website.
- If you are using Android, tap the three-dots on the upper right corner and then hit Request Desktop.
- For iOS users, just hold the refresh icon and then select the option that says Request Desktop Site.
- Once the desktop website launches, find the three lines on the left side.
- Click login and enter the credentials.
- Once done, go to Profile.
- Choose Subscription.
- Find Cancel at the bottom of the page.
- Tap that and then follow the instructions to confirm your cancellation.
Starz is easily among the best premium channels. Therefore, it’s no surprise that many people rely on Gigablast speed to stream the content without any hassles. But you should know that people have different likes and dislikes. This means that not everyone is a fan of the channel. And if you happen to be one of them, you can unsubscribe from Starz by following one of the above-mentioned ways.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to unsubscribe from Starz free trial?
You can do that either on the internet or by talking to your provider.
How to unsubscribe from Starz on Hulu?
Unsubscribe by going to the Manage Plans on your Hulu account.